DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE 196 OF 30 JUNE 2003 (“LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION”) WHICH PROTECTS INDIVIDUALS AND OTHER ENTITIES WHEN THEIR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED.
The navigation on the website www.navicelli.it is free and no personal data is required.
Session cookies or persistent cookies are not used to create a profile of the user. Only data relating IP address, browser type, login time and the pages visited are collected and stored in the web-server log files. Personal data is used in order to keep track of movements within the sites and Navicelli di Pisa Srl does not associate data to the name or other user personal information. Navicelli di Pisa Srl is the Data Controller.
The manager is Giovandomenico Caridi.The user is required to provide personal information by the website www.navicelli.it in only two circumstances:
1. when is asked for information in the contacts form;
2. when subscribing for the newsletter in the “Register” page
User is required to read the following information and to give his/her consent to use personal information pursuant to Italian legislative decree 196 of 30 June 2003:
- Personal information and sensitive data provided in the website navicelli.it are used for the sole purpose of performing the required service (access to the “Register” section and information request in the “Contacts” form) without being communicated to third parties;
- Providing personal data is optional but necessary for the execution of the service; refusal will make it impossible to use the required service;
- After providing personal data necessary for the execution of the required service, the user can give his/her consent to Navicelli di Pisa Srl to send requests for digital (email) and paper (newsletter) messages containing advertisements and further information about services and activities; the consent is optional, refusal will not make impossible the execution of the required service;
- Personal data is stored by Navicelli di Pisa Srl and authorised third parties;
Pursuant to the extract of art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/03 and relating to personal data, the user can exercise the following rights with Navicelli di Pisa Srl:
- obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning himself exists, communication, in plain language, of the data, their origin as well as the procedure logic;
- obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully;
- obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data.
The user can lawfully exercise the right to refuse the processing of personal data concerning himself.
Cookies are foundational tools which allow modern websites to work correctly and enable customization, interaction and navigation fluidity. Cookies can be used to keep track of the webpages that the user usually visits and to send advertisements.
Types of cookies:
- session cookies (which are deleted when the browser is closed) and persistent cookies (which remain after the browser is closed, even for years);
- first and third party cookies (which are send from partner websites or webservers different from this one);
- technical cookies (which are necessary for the site to work correctly and completely) or profiling cookies (which are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages according to the preferences expressed by the user based on the webpages he usually visits).
The Data Controller considers session cookies, functional cookies and analytics cookies – under certain circumstances – as technical cookies; more specifically, pursuant to the provision of 8 May 2014, the Data Controller clarifies that analytics cookies can be assimilated to session cookies only by the website’s owner to optimize the website and he can collect aggregated information about the number of users who visits the websites and the mode.
For further information about the types of cookies, features and how they work, visit the sites http://www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com, http://cookiepaedia.co.uk and more specifically the said Data Controller’s arrangement.
Cookies used in this website:
- Functional technical cookies: these cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly providing the use of all its features such as the access to private sections and the language selection. Without these cookies it will be impossible for the site to provide the required service. Cookies collect data anonymously which are not used for commercial purposes.
- Analytics technical cookies: these cookies provide anonymous / aggregate information about how user interacts with the website. Cookies refer to web analytics platform Google Analytics. The information stored by these cookies do not allow to identify the user. For further information about their features and to block cookies, visit the Privacy section: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it
- Google Plus
For further information about the features of these cookies and how di disable cookies, please, visit the following websites: http://allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.com, http://cookiepedia.co.uk
At any time, the user can remove or disable some or all cookies in the browser configuration. Generally, browser configuration also allows to block third parties cookies. Each browsers offers different ways to configure cookie settings. Here are the links to the instructions for the most popular:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Apple Safari:http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677? viewlocale=it_IT
- Fireforx: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
We remind that by disabling all the cookies, the website may not work properly.
OPTIONAL SUPPLY OF DATA
Apart from what has been specified above with regard to the Web surfing data, the user shall be free to supply his/her personal data in the request forms. If the user does not supply his/her personal data, it may be impossible for him/her to obtain the required information.
DATA PROCESSING PROCEDURES
Personal data is processed either in paper format, digital format or by automated means for as long as is strictly necessary to achieve the objectives for which such data has been collected. Specific security measures are observed in order to prevent loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The personal data processing will be kept and processed by the owner to ensure maximum security and confidentiality in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The subjects to whom personal data refers shall have the right to obtain, at any moment, confirmation of whether or not personal information concerning the same exists, to know the contents and source of the same, to verify the accuracy of the said information and request the integration, updating or correction of personal data pursuant to art. 7 of the said Legislative Decree no. 196/2003. In accordance with the same article, they shall have the right to obtain the cancellation, transformation into an anonymous format or blockage of data handled in breach of the law, as well as to oppose, on legitimate grounds, the handling of the said personal information:
- by e-mail, to the address [email protected]
- by mail, to Navicelli di Pisa Srl, Via della Darsena 3, CAP 56121, Pisa